VirTual Small Production Freeze Dryer
The VirTual Pilot Lyophilizer is equipped with a larger condenser for larger product solvent loads. It is suitable for pilot scale work as well as small production runs. Shelf temperatures as low as -70C and condenser temperatures to -85C supports a wide range of applications. The VirTual is specifically designed for applications where high throughput and heavy vapor loads are required.
Available in bulk or stoppering configurations and with up to 10 shelves. Each system is available with a selection of control formats and temperature and vacuum sensors. The 50 liter internal condenser configuration provides a high throughput capacity in a minimal footprint design.
- Large condenser capacity for heavier product loads
- Compact, free standing mobile design
- Easy scale up from the VirTual to full production
- Choice of control strategies/systems
- Narrow configuration for limited lab space
- Clean room configurations available
- Front facing vacuum pump allows easy monitoring and maintenance
- 316SS shelf design with 316SS stoppering ram (optional)
- Baffle between condenser and shelves to minimize direct optical path
Request for More information
- Configure the system to meet your needs. Choice of refrigeration, control and shelf and condenser configurations allows for simple to complex systems custom configured to meet your particular needs.
- Ease of scale up
- Small footprint for production lyophilizer
- Easy install, requires standard laboratory utilities
- Accommodate a wide array of products with shelf temperatures to -70C and condensers to -85C
- Clean room options available