DLOAV series Air/Steam Mixture Sterilizers
DLOAV series Air/steam mixture sterilizer has been specially designed to perform sterilization treatment of large volume infusion/parenteral solutions packed both in non-deformable containers (e.g. glass bottles) as well as in containers deformable by differential pressure under heat exposure (e.g. PVC, PE, PP bottles or bags). Process by air/steam does not generate “blushing” or any colour changing. Chamber is built in cylindrical shape for horizontal operation.
Request for More information
- Standard and customized models and sizes are available
- In compliance with: cGMP, FDA, GAMP, 2006/42/EC, 2014/30/UE, 2014/35/UE, PED 2014/68/UE
- Heavy duty construction for industrial use
- Cylindrical chamber in highly satin finish AISI 316L stainless steel
- Single, double-door,semi-automatic hinged type or automatically sliding chamber pipings and fittings in AISI 316L stainless steel, tri-clamp connections.
- Absolute filter with 0.22 micron cartridge for air inlet
- Full jacket double wall chamber
- Ventilation group by high efficiency magnetic coupling fan/s mode of AISI 316L
- Exchanges made of AISI 316L to circulate steam during heating and cold water during cooling
- Optional quick cooling by water spray headers