Eclipse™ AF4 FFF system
The Eclipse™ AF4 supports all AF4 techniques except Hollow-Fiber Flow Field-Flow Fractionation (HF5), which is covered by the Eclipse DualTec. However, the Eclipse AF4 supports the fritless AF4 channel which prevents the difficulties encountered by certain samples prone to aggregation at the relatively high concentrations typical of the AF4 focusing step. The Eclipse AF4 combines with a DAWN HELEOS II MALS detector and Optilab T-rEX dRI detector to solve the most difficult separation, fractionation and sizing tasks in the macromolecular and colloidal arenas including polymers, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, nanotechnology and environmental analysis.
Key benefits of FFF with a Wyatt Eclipse:
- Robust separation of macromolecules and nanoparticles from 1 nm - 1000 nm with excellent resolution
- No stationary phase - open channel separation with minimal shear and surface interactions
- Versatile choice of separation channels, permitting sample loads from µL to mL, including semi-preparative FFF
- Optimize separation methods to enhance resolution or size range simply by adjusting flow ratios, even programmatically during a run
- Fractions can be collected and used for off-line analysis (with electron microscopy, MS, ICP-MS, ELISA, etc.)
Unique Features of Eclipse AF4
Request for More information
- Typical analysis time 10-30 minutes
- Utilize the fritless column for aggregation –prone samples
- Make use of the highest quality HPLC pumps and autosamplers
- Integrate with your favourite HPLC software
- Couple to ICP-MS for elemental analysis of nanoparticles
- Five different channel types to accommodate different requirements for sample load, analysis time and resolution as well as a wide choice of spacers and pre-cut membranes .